Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma 2015

It's time to sign up and register for the Northern Utah: Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma 2015 race!

The site to register for the Scleroderma 5K: http://www.scleroderma.org/steppingoututah

To register under my team, or to donate, search from "Team Bre" Under the donate section on the right. It will pull up another link to click on that should take you to my team page. Follow the instruction from there! The walk/run will be held August 8 at Memory Grove Park in Salt Lake City.

If you don't want to run/walk, or you are able to make it, you can donate to my team through that same link. All proceeds go towards the Scleroderma Foundation. Thank you all for your love and support. We had an awesome turn out last year, and I'm looking forward to this year's race!

Comments

Unknown said…



am LAWRENTA GOLD was diagnosed with scleroderma,For one years I’ve taken 1 gram of an anti-viral just to kill out my scleroderma , yet I had constant outbreaks. I was very discouraged because I had tried everything from meditation to therapy but no solution. i saw a comment about an herbal doctor called Dr Fred Adu jnr. who has cured people from different illness and disease which include scleroderma, i emailed via DRFREDHERBALCURINGCENTER@YAHOO.COM and alerted him about my problem. he promise me solution and that solution i received curing my scleroderma using his herbal remedy he sent to me through courier service. kindly email him via DRFREDHERBALCURINGCENTER@YAHOO.COM or via his whatsapp +2348139097317. for more information email me via lawrentagold87@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

What is Scleroderma?

So Much Kindness

The Beginning - Raynaud's