Northern Utah 2015: Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma

After the success we had {last year} we were excited for the 2015 race. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the love and support that has been shown towards me and my family over the last few years. I love seeing family get together, and people gather for a good cause.

This year (and by this year, I actually mean last year...2015) the race was held in SLC. It was a beautiful location, and the weather, though a bit chilly, was still beautiful. Greg and I got up bright and early, and headed on our way.



I seriously was so blessed to have so many people come out and support. I had my friend Jenna come all the way from Rock Springs with her new baby to walk with us, as well as Buck & Aub, and then tons of family. It was so wonderful to see everyone!

We had shirts made again, and it was awesome seeing everyone wear them.




Me & Jenna

Me, Aub & Buck

My cousin Michelle & I with Michelle's daughter Kennedy

Brady, me & Ashbee

Luke, Laurel, Ethan, Heather, me, & Kathy

Tyson, Lauren & their 4 kids, Robert & Gayle, Tiffany & her kids

Kennan, Clay, Ashbee, Liam, Brady, Me, Greg, Myka, Kandyce, Grandma, Mom & Dad


Team Bre also won for most participation & donations! Thanks everyone. I love you all, and I'm glad that you're all so willing to help spread the word and awareness about Scleroderma.

(Much better than eating a jar of peanut butter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Scleroderma?

So Much Kindness

The Beginning - Raynaud's