Somewhat of an Update

There has not been anything too "exciting"going on, and my head hurts right now, so this is going to just be a quick update/recap. No deep thinking for me. Seriously. Head. Hurts.

So, ever since I was little I have been known for my long fingernails. I really just hate to clip them. It's not that I like them long, because I actually don't, but I just have issues clipping them. Now it's even harder for me, so I usually let them go until I can't take it anymore, or I attack myself and cut my thumb or other fingers up. It's silly, but anytime I get a scratch or sore on my hands, they hurt like crazy. I can't tell you how many times I dig into my other fingers with my thumbnails. This is weird, I know. (Remember about my head hurting!)


I have always had quite terrible fashion sense. So when I get new outfits, I'm all sorts of excited...until I put them on and realize how helpless I feel in them. This is a cute outfit, and a normal person may have no problem with it. Me...oh boy. Trying to get the slip right under the skirt was a nightmare, also made me a few minutes late to work.


Apparently Physical Therapy is only effective if you do the stretches on your own at home. I don't know why I have absolutely no motivation to do it. I just don't. I really need to work on it, because I'm a weak soul. and I hate it!


I had a pulmonary function test the beginning of April. I had a 6 minute walk, followed by the breathing test. If you recall, the last time I tried a PFT, I was unable to do it due to my inability to put my mouth around the mouthpiece. I struggle a little this time, but was able to do it! Woot woot! My results have improved a little since last time, which I blame on the Cellcept I'm on as it is used in patients with lung problems. I was happy to be able to do it, and happy for the improved results. Where I live in this body, it's sometimes hard for me to see any improvements, so when we can have some numbers to go off of, it can be helpful (though I realize it's not always accurate). But, yay! I was mostly glad I was finally able to do it.


So, I am going to end now as I need to get ready for work. I know. I suck at this blogging business! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Scleroderma?

The Beginning - Raynaud's

So Much Kindness